New Menu Item @ The Endangered Species Restaurant
Hungry refugees in Tanzania are eating chimpanzees and other endangered species in order to supplement their meager diet, an international conservation group said on Tuesday.
No comments yet.
- DOOMWATCH 2008: Special Edition
- Stoners, Human Bot Flies, and Walking Through Walls
- Flea Writing
- The Indiscreet Charm of the Howler Monkey: “Can you hear me now?”
- Itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny Bigfoot discovered on Mars!
- Wow! Toxins Sucked Out of Your Feet!
- Pethouse: Pimp My Monkey
- New Menu Item @ The Endangered Species Restaurant
- Chocolate Bugs and Giant Space Cockroaches
- Rage Against the Machine
- If Sewage Crisis Then Inject Brain with Marijuana
- Bisexual Global Warming Threatens China