Icepick Lobotomy: The Movie
Great Moments in Medicine: Prefrontal Lobotomies “Egas Moniz was given the Nobel Prize. The only person who has received a Nobel Prize for treatment of mental illness.” [HT: Neurophilosophy ]
Can’t sleep. Clowns will operate on me. No Clowning For Hospitalized Kids
Embryo clones of two men made from skin cells Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
First Korean astronaut to take soil into space Plans to start vegetable farm. Relatives booked on next shuttle.
2007 Was Tied As Earth’s Second Warmest Year No doubt about it, we’re just going to have to drive more in 2008.
New drug lets kids feel good in their skin Developed because ecstasy was illegal?
Physicists Create World’s Tiniest Trophy, To Be Awarded On Super Bowl Sunday World’s smallest violin to be awarded to losers.
Today’s “No Shit Sherlock” award goes to … the envelope please… [You can’t make this name up] Boguslaw Pawlowski for his gobstopping study Long legs really are more sexy
No comments yet.
- DOOMWATCH 2008: Special Edition
- Stoners, Human Bot Flies, and Walking Through Walls
- Flea Writing
- The Indiscreet Charm of the Howler Monkey: “Can you hear me now?”
- Itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny Bigfoot discovered on Mars!
- Wow! Toxins Sucked Out of Your Feet!
- Pethouse: Pimp My Monkey
- New Menu Item @ The Endangered Species Restaurant
- Chocolate Bugs and Giant Space Cockroaches
- Rage Against the Machine
- If Sewage Crisis Then Inject Brain with Marijuana
- Bisexual Global Warming Threatens China